- Two remote control modes-infrared and wireless-are available, and the wireless remote control distance is adjustable.
- Wireless remote control signals boast excellent penetrability and anti-interference capability.
- Data communication adopts a multi-time handshake protocol and a data compression algorithm, realizing precise and fast data transmission.
- Powered by two AA batteries.
- Features an LCD screen that displays parameters and other information.
- Enters into a sleep mode automatically after 65 seconds of no operation, and gets awakened when any key is pressed.
- Power consumption in sleep mode is ultra low, with a current as small as 0.2uA.
- Awakens from sleep mode quickly.
- Displays battery level.
- Designed in line with ergonomics and suitable for hand-held operation.
|Battery||Size AA x 2|
|Power supply voltage||3.0V|
|Effective range||8m (infrared remote control) 15m (wireless remote control)|
|Sleep power consumption||<0.2uA|
|Normal power consumption||5mA|
|Transient power consumption at the point of transmission||<50mA|
|Backlight power consumption||<15mA|
|Dimensions||122mm x 61.5mm x 22mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||60g (excluding batteries)|
|No-operation time before auto power off||65s|
|No. of 2000mAH batteries set||50000 (backlight and light turned off completely)|
|Operating temperature||-25 to 55°C|
The contents of this manual are subject to change without prior notice.