- Except HP4840/30, 12V/24V system voltages are automatically recognized.
- Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
- A upgrade 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery’s service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
- With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries)
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product’s application to different types of street lights and monitoring protection.
- The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection.
- By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no repeated setting.
- The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
- The user-friendly design of browser and dynamics interface ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
- (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL232 level or bluetooth signals) with the data adopting the standard.
- Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
- TVS lighting protection is adopted.